Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any child under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family (such as Parade, Tractor Pulls, Rodeo, Monster Trucks, or Demo Derbies) or children’s events, but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-12 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend) and have a ticket. Ages 13 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket.
NO Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons, Pets, Smoking (except in designated smoking area), Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment.
You may be subject to be searched. Metal detectors are used.
For Your Information:
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Please silence all cell phones
- Events take place Rain or Shine
- Gates open approximately 1.5 hours prior to concerts
- Designated Smoking Areas are on each End of Track Seating
- All bags and purses can measure no larger than 8″ x 8″ x 6″ and may be subject to search
- Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded
- Campground accommodations are available – call 888-673-6501 for information